Moodboard, Soul & Beauty

12/27/13

Este Natal recebi o meu tão desejado moodboard branquinho e grande! Já está na parede e já vai ganhando forma! Sonho todos os dias e vou coleccionando imagens lindas no Pinterest,  que me deixam ainda mais apaixonada pela fotografia.
This Christmas I received a big white moodboard!! I love it! I´ve just started to fill it up with some photographs and other lovely things I´ve been collecting for a while. I dream about life everyday and I collect beautiful images in my Pinterest, and so it keeps me even more in love with photography.


Much love,

Sílvia.

1 comment

  1. lindas imagens :) Vou seguir-te no pinterest :p Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.