M & J // IN LOVE

8/31/17

Hello lovelies! It´s been a while since my last post. There´s so many things happening at the same time. We´re getting married in a few days and I´m still finishing some editing work and having my last shoot tomorrow before our big day!
But I won´t leave before sharing these two amazing love birds! I´m shooting their wedding in September and I couldn´t be more excited and happy for them! I´ve know Mariana for some years now and did some personal projects with her so it´s an honor to shoot her wedding, I was beyond happy when she asked me. Sharing one of the happiest days of their lives means so much. We did the engagement shoot last month in a magical beach. I find it so important. This moment. In the middle of some many stressful days arranging everything for the wedding, they need this time of love. Focus on each other. Cuddling. Kissing. Everything they want to! 
Loved our shoot so much and picked some of my favorites to share with you!


 I hope you loved today´s post! 

Amazing things going on in my instagram! Go and check it out!

Much love,

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.