{re}decorating my bedroom

9/17/11

hello, how is your saturday going? i´ve been paiting my bedroom, i´ll finish it tomorrow! i´ll change the color and some other things, some important details. it will finally be my dreamy & cosy bedroom. i also want to buy some frames & print some of my photographs. 
As you know i´m working in a new project with my sweet friend Rita, and we have news to share with you next week! By the way she has a wonderful giveaway in her blog, Cv love, so don´t forget to enter!

Olá, como está a correr o vosso sábado? eu tenho estado a pintar o meu quarto, mas só irei acabar amanhã. irei mudar a côr, e outras pequenas coisas, pormenores que fazem a diferença. e finalmente vou ter o quarto com que sempre sonhei. Também estou a pensar em comprar algumas molduras e imprimir algumas das minhas fotografias.
Como vocês sabem tenho andado a trabalho num novo projecto com a Rita, e na próxima semana teremos óptimas novidades para partilhar com vocês. Por falar na Rita, ela está a fazer um giveaway no blog com uma foto fantástica da sua última viagem, por isso não se esqueçam de participar, aqui.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.