Weekend Out | Vimeiro

11/28/13

O fim-de-semana passado fomos até ao Vimeiro. Estava frio, mas ao mesmo tempo um sol acolhedor. Foi óptimo para relaxar, pôr leituras em dia e comer bem!
As praias por lá são absolutamente lindas!

***
Last weekend we went to Vimeiro. It was so cold but at the same time the sun was so cosy. It was really nice, I had time to relax, read my magazines and eat very good food.
I was absolutely fascinated with the beaches, they are so beautiful!


Much love,

Sílvia.

2 comments

  1. Fazer o caminho a pé junto ao rio, que aparece na penúltima fotografia, entre a praia de porto novo e as termas do vimeiro é absolutamente imperdível !

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.