Madeira, part I

4/8/15

It was an incredible journey! As you may know, it was a big surprise prepared by my love J. for me. I really thought we were going to Alentejo for a week. It felt like heaven when he told me the day before, in truth I only had about 8h to think about my travel bag! Yes, I know you´re thinking it is enough, but I´m obsessed with lists for everything I do or go.

This is the first post about our trip to Madeira Island. We spent our first day around Funchal. We took the cable car to visit the Tropical Garden and I must say it is the most beautiful garden I´ve ever been, full of magic and delicate details. We had lunch near Funchal Market (Marcado dos Lavradores) and then we went to our hotel, Golden Residence Hotel. Our room view was amazing and the hotel is pretty good!
Want to travel with us? Let´s go!
Tropical Garden
Our room view - Golden Residence Hotel

J. has made a video too, so if you want to see it just click the link below.

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.