Diana // Portrait shoot

10/20/16

I photographed Diana this Summer on a super windy day. I´m sure we ate a lot of sand, but is was really funny, we didn´t give up! As you know photographing woman is what I love the most. I always feel super excited before these shoots. I chose my favorites photographs to share here with you.


Fotografei a Diana em fins de Junho deste Verão, e não podia estar ventoso, tenho a certeza que engolimos kilos de areia! Foi sem dúvida uma aventura, mas super divertida! Já é sabido por aqui o quanto gosto de fotografar mulheres, sinto sempre um friozinho na barriga especial antes destas sessões. Escolhi as minhas fotografias preferidas desta sessão para partilhar aqui hoje.





Much love,

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.