P & B // In Love

7/17/17


Hello! I´m so happy that I finally got some time to select my favorite photos from these two lovers. We had an amazing time together around Lisbon streets. Paula and Brandon are just too sweet, it was so easy to shoot them. They are a happy and super in love couple and once more they´re not afraid of showing their love. My people. I love so much shooting raw love. It makes me feel alive and believe in real love stories. Everything is possible when a couple follows their own beliefs and survive to other voices or opinions. People may tend to give opinions about your relationship especially families but you should always focus on each other and come to our own values and way. This is the only recipe that really matters. Everything around you is just noise. 
I´ll leave you with tons of love. 



Shooting for Localgrapher.

I hope you loved today´s post! 

Amazing things going on in my instagram! Go and check it out!

Much love,

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.