vintage postcards

3/1/11

hi! how are you doing today? tuesday i don´t have classes, so it´s my favorite day of the week. today i want to share with you my mum´s vintage collection... yes these postcards may have 30 years or more and i fell in love with them.


Olá, o dia está a correr-vos bem? Às terças não tenho aulas, por isso, até junho este será o meu dia preferido da semana. Hoje quero partilhar com vocês a colecção vintage da minha mãe, que agora será minha! Provavelmnete estes postais têm mais de 30 anos, o que faz com que eu me sinta ainda mais apegada a eles!

 




aren´t they beautiful? love love it!

não são lindos? adoro!

2 comments

  1. I love all of them! So gorgeous!!!! Xoxo ♥

    Rocio R.

    http://myfashiondolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! your blog is so "happy"!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.