me, myself & I

4/25/11

Hello! Today it´s holiday for us. Tomorrow I don´t have classes and Mr. john is finally back, so we can finally spend some time together. Wednesday, i´ll be back to reality….unfortunately. well, today I don´t have a specific issue…just me & myself. I want to share some few details of my life.

Olá, hoje para nós é feriado. Amanhã ainda não tenho aulas e mr john está finalmente de volta e finalmente teremos algum tempo para nós. Quarta já estarei de regresso à rotina...infelizmente. hoje, não vou falar-vos de um assunto específico...apenas eu! Quero partilhar com vocês alguns pormenores do meu dia-a-dia.


my favorite flower, they´re simply magical to me...
a minha flor preferida, as rosas são simplesmente mágicas para mim...


my daily reading at the moment...i´m lying, i finished it yesterday. it was a really intense story.
este é o livro que leio de momento,na verdade terminei-o ontem já. a história era bastante itensa.

and finally my favorite meal, breakfast...as you know since...probably ever!
e finalmente a minha refeição preferida, o pequeno-almoço...que vocês já sabem provavelmente desde sempre!

p.s: i´ve been reorganizing my flick account, since i got pro account, so if you want to see here, you´re welcome!

2 comments

  1. Good morning! Thank you for sharing some details of your life. Your photos are very beautiful. One day, one day, I'll learn how to do that...
    Now I have to go to work, but I'll check your flickr account later.
    Enjoy your free time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá minha querida vim desejar-te boa Páscoa atrasada :( desculpa e deixar-te um beijinho muito doce. Adoro as fotos que tu tiras a rosa é magnífica e o título do livro muito sugestivo deve ser bom. Um grande beijinho com muito carinho amiga continuação de bom feriado. Um abraço grande.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.