Berardo´s collection museum

9/13/11

hello ladies! how was your day? i´m almost back to college for my 4th year! today i want to share some photographs i took during my vacation. João and I went to Belém and visited this museum, it´s interesting and you don´t have to pay for it.


Olá, como foi o vosso dia? já estou quase de volta à faculdade para o meu 4º ano. hoje quero partilhar algumas fotos que tirei durante as férias quando fui com o João até Belém visitar este museu. É um museu interessante e não se paga para entrar.


did you like it? i hope so! have a wonderful night!

Gostaram? espero que sim! tenham uma óptima noite!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.