The best of 2014

1/3/15

This was an amazing year! I went through so many different situations. I got two different jobs, my photography business grew so much, I met so many people and some of them have a really special place in my heart by now. I walked around three or four different places in Portugal and I went to Nice and Monaco. It was a fulfilled year for sure. I got lost sometimes, but this was part of my long journey and still is.
I will let you peak some of my favorite photo shoots of 2014.

2 comments

  1. gosto particularmente da das bandeirolas... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um ano maravilhoso no que toca a fotografias.. É dificil escolher uma, mas a 3ª adoro...

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.