my etsy & vintage & feminine life by Yvette Inufio

4/23/11

Good morning fellow friends! Today we have Yvette Inufio photographer! If you are romantic, vintage lover and feminine you will love this lady´s work! I must confess that with me it was love at first sight, specially this first one! Yvette want to share with us a little text about her & photography, but if you a are curious person or simply fall in love with her photography, visit her etsy shop here, her lovely blog here & her facebook page here.

Bom dia ! hoje temos connosco a fotógrafa Yvette Inufio. Se és romântica, apaixonada pelo estilo vintage e muito feminina vais adorar o seu trabalho! Eu devo confessar que foi amor à primeira vista, especialmente esta primeira foto. A Yvette quis partilhar um texto sobre ela & a sua fotografia, mas se forem pessoas curiosas ou se simplesmente se renderam ao seu maravilhoso trabalho visitem a sua etsy shop aqui, o seu fantástico blog aqui & o seu facebook aqui.


With the help of my camera, any tiny detail turns into an enormous wonder.

Thanks to "her", I can express feelings and color my life.

I enjoy discovering things, looking into forbidden places, into those mysterious corners not all deign to look: they are not interested. Those tiny spaces do not even exist for many people, but they do for me.

I stop to look at the trail left by the ants, I feed the doves while butterflies sing songs in my ears, my cats and I tell each other secrets and try to decode the hidden messages drawn by the clouds.

Inside me, there is a world, outside me, another.

They are both different, they both have mysteries.

As many mysteries as stars are in the sky.

Define your photography in three words: Sweet, Dreamy and Feminine

"I definitely think there are two kinds of people: those who walk in a hurry through life and those who stop and notice every detail on the way."




thank you Yvette & keep on with your wonderful work!

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.