my etsy & Ciao Bella photography

5/21/11

hey lovely friends! as i promised etsy edition is back! today with this stunning and very feminine artist, Cate. you may ask why i didn´t give a different title like i always do, i just think the name of her shop is already wonderful! this lovely lady not only has a beautiful shop, but also a blog where she shows her creativty! so if you want to know more about Cate visit her shop here, her blog here and her facebook page here.

olá! tal como prometi a etsy edition está de volta! hoje temos connosco uma artista muito talentosa e feminina, Cate. poderão perguntar-se porque hoje não dei um título diferente ao post como habitualmente faço, mas achei o nome da loja de Cate especial por si só! Cate não tem apenas uma loja maravilhosa, mas também um blog onde partilha toda a sua creatividade. se quiserem saber mais sobre Cate visitem o sua loja aqui, o seu blog aqui e o seu facebook aqui.



When did your passion about photography start?

In college I assisted a videographer at a business convention by photographing VIPs and public speakers. I had no idea what I was doing at the time, but I instantly fell in love with finding different angles and working with other artists. When I got home I bought myself a book on digital photography and devoured it! I knew I had found my passion. :)


What inspires you in your photography is:

I am consistently inspired by the gorgeous, golden, hazy light that comes right before sunset. It makes me giddy with excitement!


What do you most love shooting?

Without a doubt, florals. I also truly love wedding photography...working with couples on the happiest day of their lives is exhilarating!


Define your photography in three words:

shabby chic, delicate, & romantic
 

thank you so much Cate!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.