strawberry editon

5/26/11

hey lovely readers! how was you day? do you have any plans for this weekend? i have my dad´s birthday! later i´ll show you some details, we´re organizing a big party! i´m really sorry i haven´t posted new recipes but right now my free time is really short & with exams it is almost impossible! but i´m shooting everything i love no mather the place or time, i always have my camera with me! today i have strawberries to share with you!

olá, como foi o vosso dia? têm planos para o fim-de-semana? eu tenho o aniversário do meu pai! mais tarde mostro-vos alguns pormenores, estamos a preparar uma super festa. espero que me desculpem por ultimamente não ter praticamente feito posts de receitas, mas neste momento o meu tempo livre está super limitado e agora a entrar em época de exames oficial é quase impossível. no entanto, vou fotografando tudo aquilo que me cativa...não importa o lugar ou  hora, tenho sempre a minha máquina comigo!





2 comments

  1. olha, tu com morangos e eu com cerejas! :))
    adoro esta altura do ano!
    diverte-te e bom fim de semana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend! These photos are amazing! They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.