food diary {day 6}

10/9/11

hello there! having a great weekend? my brother moved today to Covilhã. i´m not in a very good mood. i´ll miss him.
Another thing i must tell you, i´m not having time for everything: photography, recipes, translations...two blogs. you understand me. i´m on master´s degree right now and i need time to focus on my sutdy at least in the next two years. in order to do everything well i think i´ll just post in portuguese, it is easier for me. i´m sorry for this, specially non portuguese readers. this is a very important moment in my life.

Olá, estão a ter um bom fim-de-semana? o meu irmão mudou-se hoje para a Covilhã. Não estou propriamente no auge do humor, acho que vou ter saudades.
Outra coisa que queria dizer-vos, não estou a conseguir ter tempo para gerir tudo: fotografia, receitas, traduções...2 blogs. vocês percebem-se. estou agora no mestrado e preciso mesmo de me focar no estudo, pelo menos nos próximos 2 anos. para conseguir fazer tudo bem vou passar a fazer os posts só em português, será mais fácil para mim. desculpem-me por isto, especialmente os meus leitores que não são portugueses, mas este é realmente um momento importante na minha vida.


1 comment

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.