what color is your breakfast?

2/26/11

mine is yellow & white.


o meu é branco e amarelo.


I love wake up and prepare my breakfast. It is so silent in here. I get my own time.


Adoro levantar-me e preparar o meu pequeno-almoço. Está tudo tão silencioso por aqui, consigo ter realmente o meu tempinho.


how  was your breakfast? do you prefer having it alone or with somebody? for me it depends on my mood!


Qual foi o vosso pequeno-almoço? Preferem tomar sozinhos ou acompanhados? Comigo depende simplesmente de uma coisa: do meu humor.

Enjoy your sunny day!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.